We have at the moment a number of concrete master thesis topics available:
- Learning Imitation of Demonstrated Behaviors with RL-methods using a Robot Arm
- Learning Tasks with Dual-Arm Coordination
- Safe Learning of Robot Behaviors defined by Black-Box Policies (e.g. Neural Nets)
- Knowledge-Supported Reasoning for Reinforcement Learning Scenarios
We have plenty of good ideas for master thesis on a robot.
If you want to do a master thesis on one of our robots and you fulfilled the requirements below then talk to us.
We have a big variety of different topics. You can focus on software engineering, machine learning, AI, robotics or even image processing. You can decide the focus. Then, we can work out a topic together.
- Good knowledge of Python
- You should be very good in Software Engineering and/or in mathematics.
- Depending on the project you want to do, you should have passed a course with a grade >=4 on at least one of the following topics:
- Applied Machine Learning
- Machine Learning
- Intelligent Autonomous Systems
- Image Processing / Computer Vision